Frequently Asked Questions
How it works
Once inside the theater you find your seat. A server will come by, greet you and take your order. Throughout the film you can order food and drink by pressing the call button on your table. 30 minutes prior to the ending of the film ending, a server will come by for a “last call”. All tabs must be closed out before the film ends.
Prior to starting your tab, our servers will collect your credit or debit card. At 30-minutes prior to the end of your film, your final check will be delivered for signature.
Alcoholic beverages can be ordered at your seat or brought in from Cedar Room.
We do not permit any outside-purchased food or drink.
Yes, for convenience there is an automatic gratuity added to every check. This gratuity is shared amongst all in-theatre staff. Your gratuity can be decreased, increased or completely removed by notifying the server prior to payment.
Cedar Room is open to all guests at any time, including those choosing not to see a film.
- To provide our guests with a pleasant cinema and dining experience, we ask our visitors to be courteous and refrain from the following disruptive behaviors:
- Possessing food or beverage not purchased at Pruneyard Cinemas
- Fighting, engaging in disorderly behavior
- Using obscene language and/or gestures
- Being under the influence of illegal drugs
- Carrying or displaying weapons of any kind
- Violating curfew (according to local ordinances)
- Failing to be fully-clothed or wearing inappropriate attire
- Wearing a mask or hood that obscures the face
- Recording audio or video of any kind
- Operating a mobile device while viewing a feature presentation
- Please note that all personal belongings are subject to search.
- Refund policy: violation of the code of conduct will result in immediate removal from Pruneyard Cinemas without a refund.
- We regret that you lost your item. Simply contact us and ask to speak to a manager. We will ask you to present ID, and sign for your item when you claim it.
- Please note that we donate all items after 3-months.
- We strive to recover all lost items however; we do not take responsibility for any personal belongings that are brought into the venue.
A child is 12 or under; a senior 60 or over.
- Select your movie. A mix of first-run Hollywood and independent films.
- Purchase tickets and reserve seats from this website or at self-service kiosks in the lobby.
- We recommend arriving 30 minutes before show time to be served food and beverage. Just push the call button for seat service. Choose from our chef’s menu, cocktail and wine list, and 22 draft beers.
- Your movie will start soon, and your server will bring your food and drinks to your seat. Recline – Relax – Enjoy
While tickets can be purchased at the theater, purchasing tickets online ensures you have the seats you want when you want them.
Yes. The person for whom you bought the tickets can use your printed email confirmation as a ticket.
Yes. And, the popcorn is made with real butter.
Gift cards will be available for purchase soon.
Please standby for an update regarding Cinema Club
Tickets are valid only for the stated film, time, date and location on the ticket.
Yes. We ask that you come to the theater at least an hour before your show time and we will exchange your ticket(s) for another show time. We cannot process rescheduled tickets over the phone. It would also need to be within the current scheduled movie week. If that does not work, we can refund your tickets (see below).
No refunds will be provided after the performance time and date specified on the tickets. If you are unable to attend your show time, we can swap the tickets for a different show time or refund the tickets. However, refunded tickets and swaps can only be done in person at the box office, up to one hour before the original show time. If a credit/debit card was used for the purchase, it must be presented for verification. Returns will be refunded back to the credit/debit card that was used. Online service charges are non-refundable.
Tickets for new releases opening on the upcoming Friday and running through the following Thursday are posted for sale online and at the theater by mid-day Tuesday.
- The price of the ticket includes the movie, access to a fully reclining leather seat and at-your-seat waiter service. Food and alcohol items are sold separately.
- Guests 11 and under qualify for child’s ticket pricing.
- Guests 60 and above qualify for senior ticket pricing.
- Military ticket pricing is available to those with a valid military ID.
Yes, assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- There’s ample disabled person parking in the surface parking lot in front Pruneyard Cinemas and Cedar Room.
- General parking is available on surface lots and in the 764-car parking garage.
General admission tickets Sunday through Thursday are $13.00, Friday and Saturday $16. Matinee tickets (shows before 4:00pm) are $10. Seniors Sunday-Thursday are $10, Friday-Saturday $13. Kids are $10. Tuesdays are $8 for everyone, all day.
No, we do not accept Movie Pass!
For information about all the exciting new tenants and remodeling plans underway at The Pruneyard, visit thepruneyard.com
Keep me in the loop!