For many of the films shown at this location we offer assistive technology to assist those individuals with limited hearing or sight. We offer headsets with dual functionality – either to amplify the audio or provide audio narration. We also have closed captioning glasses, which provide captions through the lenses.
*Note: Please note that not all titles are compliant with closed captions and/or audio descriptions. Look for showtimes with audio description or closed captioning labels, or ask a Pruneyard Dine-in Cinemas staff member for assistance.
2-CHANNEL INFRARED HEADPHONES INSTRUCTIONS
Adjust the headband to the size needed for the individual patron by pulling or pushing the ear pieces.
- Use the power switch to turn the unit OFF or to select channel A or B.
- Adjust the left and right volume controls as desired to achieve a comfortable listening level.
- The monitor switch will mute the sound while the monitor button is held in.
- The patron may use the headphones as a receiver by plugging their personal hearing aid or earphones into the jack.
CAPTIONWEAR USER INSTRUCTIONS
- Turn On Power Supply Put the lanyard around your neck, Captionwear™ on your head and slide the power supply switch on.
- The green LED will light.
- Sample captions will display.
- When you’re in the theater, a welcome message will be displayed until the movie starts. When captioned content plays, the captions will appear.
Note: Not all previews or movies are captioned.